Why is the code for my free planner not working?
To redeem the ADVENTURE code for the Free Petite Adventure Planner these are the steps to follow:
- Please add this item to your cart Petite Adventure Planner
- then use the code supplied at sign-up “ADVENTURE” and
- use the email that you signed up with to redeem the special offer
The most common problem we see during the redemption of the code, is the email entered at shipping, is a different email than the email that is authorized to use the code. We recommend checking this first.
Why is the Adventure Bundle Builder not working?
Our technical team has identified this as a browser issue. We are working on solutions on our end, but in the meantime please try these steps:
1. Make sure your cart is empty and no other code is in the discount box.
2. Then refresh the browser and
3. add the items back using the bundle builder on this page https://mynaturebookadventures.com/pages/adventure-bundle-builder
If for any reason this does not solve the problem, just let us know what items you want by sending us an email at email@example.com and we will create a manual invoice for you to approve.
I received two coupon codes, can I use both at the same time?
- Only one code can be used per purchase.
Why is my code saying it is unavailable to me?
- You must use the email you signed up with to access our special discounts.
Which payment methods can I use?
- We take American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover, in addition to our express checkout options of Paypal, Apple Pay, Facebook Pay and Shop Pay.
Why can't I see a place to put the discount code?
- When checking out using Paypal, the discount code box is under "Show order summary". Please select "Show order summary" to view the area to put the discount code.
Why can't I see more photos of the inside of the book?
- How to view the images of the products varies based on what browser and device being used.
- Mobile Devices - Swipe on the product image on a cell phone to the left or right to see additional images of the product
- Small Screens - Use dots underneath the product images to see additional photos (see the image below)
- Computer Screens - Click to the left or right of the image to see additional photos